- Legend Fitness Catalog: The entire catalog, cover to cover.
- The Legend Fitness Advantage: The Legend Fitness standard is the reason everyone from high school strength coaches to multi-million dollar sports complex managers choose to outfit their centers with our equipment. Find out more of what sets Legend apart in this section.
- Pro Series Cages: Looking for the perfect centerpiece for your weight room? A Pro Series cage from Legend Fitness is what you need. With accessories galore, Fusion Modules, and more, the Pro Series lineup is the best anyone has to offer.
- Performance Series Cages: This is the meat of the Legend Fitness lineup, with best-sellers coming from the Performance Series year-after-year. Cages in this series were designed for value without compromise and include scores of options.
- Specialty Racks & Cages: A variety of specialized lifting racks designed for specific applications. From squat stands for home gyms to the Monolift for real heavy lifters, if you have a unique lifting application, this is where to find what you need.
- Continuum Rig System: Expandable, versatile, and manufactured to the highest standards of quality. This section includes information on the Continuum Rig System.
- Platforms: Whether you are looking for a platform that is integrated into your cage, a standalone, a VibePlate platform, or one that sits flush with rubber tile flooring, Legend Fitness has what you need.
- Olympic Lifting Accessories: In this section you’ll find all of our Olympic lifting accessories, including Olympic bar jacks, squat stools, and more.
- Free Weight Equipment: Made in the USA with the highest quality materials, our free weight equipment is as unmatched in quality as the rest of our lines. This section includes Olympic benches and utility benches.
- Legend Fitness Bars: We wouldn’t be a proper strength equipment manufacturer if we didn’t offer Olympic lifting bars. That’s what this section focuses on.
- Body Weight Equipment: If you need a piece of body weight equipment to push your athletes to the next level, you’ll find it in this section.
- Speed & Agility: From innovative plyo cushions to linkable sleds, if you want to increase speed and strength, Legend Fitness can push you in the right direction.
- Posterior Chain Training: Specialized equipment, like glute-ham developers, to target the posterior chain. If you’re looking to truly build fast athletes, look here.
- LeverEDGE: Plate-loaded, leverage strength equipment that features extreme user adjustability, smooth movements, and abundant color choices. The ultimate in personalized, plate-loaded machines, revered by everyone who loads one up and does a few reps.
- Plate-Loaded Equipment: At Legend Fitness, we pride ourselves on a wide variety of top-of-the-line plate-loaded exercise equipment your athletes will love. This section does not include LeverEDGE.
- SelectEDGE: Clean lines, hidden cables, and extensive color options make for sleek looks, while big weight stacks and thoughtful design makes the SelectEDGE pin select line relevant for stronger users.
- Selectorized Equipment: Selectorized machines have long been popular in the membership-based fitness industry, but have been growing in popularity in both the athletic training and therapeutic markets. This section does not include SelectEDGE.
- Storage Solutions: Legend Fitness has a line of accessory storage items to help keep your space free of clutter and your accessories looking great. Includes dumbbell and kettlebell racks as well as barbell and plate storage.
- Equipment Options: At Legend Fitness, you don’t just get weight lifting equipment, you get personalized gym equipment built to your needs. This section includes add-ons like custom embroidery, post decals, and more.
- Product Specifications & Warranty Info: Details about Legend Fitness products and what goes into making them, plus our warranty policies.
Want your very own copy of the catalog?
Who doesn’t love getting mail nowadays? If you’d like a hard copy of the Legend Fitness catalog, fill out the form below and we will send you one. From there, you can do whatever you like with it, though it does look mighty nice on a coffee table… just sayin’. Please note that our catalog does not include pricing. If you are interested in pricing please contact us direct. At this time we are unable to send catalogs outside of the United States.
Just a reminder… we are unable to send catalogs to places outside of the United States.