- Abundant plate storage on eight chrome racking pegs.
- Pop pin-adjustable seatback.
- Weight horns are angled slightly upward for safety and to eliminate the need for clips.
- Generous footplate area provides multiple foot placement options.
- Convenient calf raise plate.
- Shielded linear bearings glide smoothly on case-hardened, solid steel rods.
- Fully welded frame for maximum rigidity, strength and durability.
Keep your quad pistons pumping! Start with a frame constructed of three-inch square tubing and 4″ x 2″ rectangular tubing, add in high performance linear bearings and case-hardened alloy steel shafting, throw in an engineered innovative design, and you end up with a machine of enormous power and durability. Look no further than this for a machine that allows your quad pistons to keep pumping.
Weight of unloaded footplate carriage: 85 pounds.