- Reduces effort at the beginning of reps.
- Provides more workout options.
- Directly welded to the frame.
- Stainless steel shaft collars prevent slippage.
Having Assistance Band Pegs placed at the top of a cage provide more versatility in athletic development. By reducing effort at the beginning of the rep, assistance band training can help athletes in getting through plateaus in their development. This allows them to train with heavier weight, which means they can achieve PRs with greater frequency.
Our Assistance Band Pegs are welded directly to the frame using solid steel dowels. So they aren’t going anywhere or bending, no matter the circumstance. They also have stainless steel shaft collars to make sure the bands don’t slip off under load.
How can I get Assistance Band Pegs on my Legend Fitness cage?
Assistance Band Pegs are standard on some Legend Fitness cages, but are available as an add-on for others. If selected as an option, they must be added onto cages during production, since they are welded onto frames. Here is the breakdown.
Assistance Band Pegs come standard on the following Pro Series cages:
- Half Cage (3226)
- Power Cage (3221)
- Modular Half Cage (3264)
- Modular Power Cage (3263)
- Double-Sided Half Cage (3227)
- Triple Power Cage (3321)
- Power Station (3215)
They are an extra cost option on these cages:
- Performance Series Half Cage (3142)
- Functional Trainer Fusion Half Cage (3142-FT)
- Performance Series Triple Power Cage (3209)
- Performance Series Power Station (3171)
The Assistance Band Pegs are not available on the following cages: