- Essentially four combo machines combined with a cable crossover.
- Six workout stations, plus a ballet bar and multi-grip pull up bar.
- Weight stack upgrades available.
- Aviation-grade cables.
- Multiple pull-up grips.
- Fully welded uprights.
The Combo Jungle from Legend Fitness is almost a complete gym in itself. It features six, count ’em, six workout stations. This monster unites four of our finest pin select combo machines and integrates them with a cable crossover to provide a piece of equipment that you can build an entire gym around. Fully welded uprights and heavily bolted flanges provide an extremely robust frame. The moving parts are supplemented by aircraft-grade cable, high durometer pulley wheels, and smooth yet durable pillow block bearings with grease fittings.
All exercise stations and their weight stack information
- Cable Crossover: For a variety of ground-based upper body exercises. The cable crossover comes standard with two 150-pound weight stacks. Upgrades to 200, 250, and 300 pounds are available.
- Multi Press Combo: This station is a chest press with a backrest that adjusts to 30°, 45° and 75°. The press arm features five starting positions and two sets of handles. A 200-pound weight stack is standard, with upgrades to 250 and 300 pounds available.
- Leg Extension/Curl Combo: This combo machine is a quad and hamstring burning station. A 200-pound weight stack is standard. Upgrades to 250 and 300 pounds are available.
- Lat Pulldown/Row Combo: Exchanging one snap link for another is all it takes to switch between two excellent back exercises. A 200-pound weight stack is standard. No upgrade is available for the Lat Pulldown/Row Combo.
- Bicep/Tricep Combo: Smooth pulley action both above and below to build arm strength. A 150-pound weight stack is standard. Upgrades to 200, 250, and 300 pounds are available.
- Offset Multi Grip Pull-Up Bar: Located in the top of the crossmember, this bodyweight station has three different grip positions and a handy anchor point for bands or suspension systems.
- Ballet Bar: Located on the inside of one side of the machine is a ballet bar. It is perfect for band exercises, balance work, or stretching.
The Cable Crossover and Bicep/Tricep Combo feature 2:1 reduction, meaning that any selected weight will feel lighter by half due to an additional pulley between the user and the weight stack.
The feet of all pin select machines now feature 3.5 x 3-inch bolt-down tabs for enhanced safety and stability. The dimensions stated here properly reflect this change, but the bolt-down tabs may not be pictured in the photos above.
We reserve the right to make running changes to products in cases where performance or production processes can be improved. This may result in slight physical differences that may not be reflected in the photographs found here.
More About This Product
- 200 lb Weight Stack Upgrade (10 lb plates) for cable crossover and bicep/tricep combo
- 250 lb Weight Stack Upgrade (10 lb plates) for crossover, bicep/tricep, multi press, lat/row, and leg ext/curl
- 300 lb Weight Stack Upgrade (10 lb plates) for crossover, bicep/tricep, multi press, lat/row, and leg ext/curl
- Custom Logo Embroidery
- Two-Tone Upholstery
- Two-Tone Powder Coat Finish