- Provides dual workout zones: one in front of the cage and one inside.
- Polymer contact surfaces reduce chipping and flaking, protect the bar knurl, and reduce bouncing from hard drops.
- Ultra High Molecular Weight polymer is extremely durable and replaceable.
- Securely attaches via case-hardened, 1-inch diameter racking pins.
- Features a number window to remove guess work from re-racking.
The Double-Sided Pro Series Monster Hooks are easy to use. They have a long and deep profile and are fully welded with the exception of the replaceable polymer contact surface. This contact surface is tough enough to suffer through lots of high and heavy drops. The Double-Sided Pro Series Monster Hooks will never chip or flake like a hook with steel contact surfaces. The energy-absorbing properties of the polymer also reduce the tendency of a dropped bar to bounce out, and it protects the knurling on the bar.
Built with the same rock solid two-peg design as our standard Monster Hooks, but designed to hang on the front of the posts and provide places to rack two bars (one inside and one outside) instead of just one.
Sold as a pair.