- Open top for overhead barbell work.
- Two pull-up bars, one is 1¼-inch in diameter, the other is 2 inches in diameter.
- Inside dimensions measure 42 x 57¾ inches.
- Each side is a single welded piece for the ultimate in rigidity.
- Also available in a wide stance version as 3171-WS.
- Chrome plated, Olympic peg weight storage.
- 2-inch hole spacing with laser-cut numbering.
The Power Station is a variation on the usual cage theme. Designed to allow unrestricted overhead barbell work, the Fat Bar Power Station is a 3133 Power Cage with maximum headroom. One pull-up bar is 1¼ inch in diameter, the other is the 2 inch Fat Bar for increasing grip strength. Constructed with 3-inch, 11 gauge tubing with a durable powder coat finish, the 3171 is ready to suspend the weight of your choice. Features include chrome-finished, welded weight storage and the strongest welded J-hooks in the industry. Open top design gives you all the headroom you need for overhead exercises. Extra versatility is afforded in that all hole spacing is two inches center-to-center.
NOTE: On Performance Series cages, all attachments are in the Silver Vein finish. When the Two-Tone Powder Coat Finish option is selected, this allows a second color to be applied to the crossmembers only. However, if the Monster Hooks option is selected along with the Two-Tone option, the second color can then also be applied to the hooks and safety arms.
More About This Product
- Two-Tone Powder Coat Finish
- Custom Cage Post Decals
- Pro Style Top Crossmember
- 72-Inch Connector for Performance Series Cages
- 96-Inch Connector for Performance Series Cages
- Performance Series Monster Hooks
- Single LandMine
- Dual LandMine
- Dip Attachment
- Step Attachment
- Beefy Spotter Arms
- Adjustable Band Peg Spotter Arms
- Safety Arms
- Performance Series Walk-Through Bar Storage
- Resistance Band Pegs