- Space-conserving design turns your modular cage into a 2-in-1 device.
- Large 300-pound weight stack is standard, in 10-pound increments.
- PowerMax glass-reinforced pulleys prolong cable life and feature smooth shielded bearings.
- Fully welded frame for maximum rigidity, strength, and durability.
- Aviation-grade cable.
- Footplate/knee roller storage.
This module brings pin select exercises for the back to the inside of Legend Modular Cages. This is ideal for Modular configurations where floorspace is limited. This unit requires a Pro Series Utility Bench, which serves as a seat for the exercises. Otherwise, the Fusion 1 comes fully equipped with upholstered thigh pads for the pulldown exercises, a fully welded foot plate for row exercises, and a storage hook to hold whichever one isn’t being used. Also comes with an angled pulldown bar, a vee grip and a 300-pound weight stack in 10-pound increments.
Note: When bolted to any Modular Cage, the 3268-F1 adds 12″ to the depth of the cage.