- Space-conserving design turns your modular cage into a 2-in-1 device.
- Large 300-pound weight stack is standard, in 10-pound increments.
- PowerMax glass-reinforced pulleys prolong cable life and feature smooth shielded bearings.
- Fully welded frame for maximum rigidity, strength, and durability.
- Aviation-grade cable.
- Footplate/knee roller storage.
The Fusion 1 Inside Lat Pulldown/Seated Row Module brings pin select exercises for the back to the inside of Legend Fitness Pro Series Modular Cages. This is ideal for situations where floorspace is limited. This unit does require a Pro Series Self-Adjusting Three-Way Bench, which serves as a seat for the exercises and locks in place thanks to the Bench Docking System that is on all Modular Series cages.
It comes equipped with upholstered thigh pads for the pulldown exercises and a fully welded foot plate for row exercises. A storage hook at the back holds whichever one isn’t being used. An angled pulldown bar and a vee grip are also included.
Weight stack information
The Fusion 1 Inside Lat Pulldown/Seated Row Module comes standard with a 300-pound weight stack in 10-pound increments. Adder plates and upgrades are not available.
Note: When bolted to any Modular Cage, the 3268-F1 adds 12″ to the depth of the cage.