- Chrome plated column with laser-cut numbering.
- PowerMax glass-reinforced pulleys prolong cable life.
- Swiveling pulley assembly for freedom of movement and user placement.
- Fully welded frame with steel stack shrouds.
- Offered in left- and right-facing configurations.
- When paired with another cage, can create a cable crossover.
- 200-pound weight stack standard with upgrades available.
The Fusion 3 Cable Column Module adds a cable column between the rear uprights. This allows a second user to perform a variety of ground-based cable exercises behind the cage. Additionally, if two Pro Series Modular Cages are facing back-to-back, adding a Fusion 3 Cable Column Modules on the back of each creates a cable crossover. This makes for a great use of floorspace in the alley that forms between two rows of cages. We recommend connecting cages with 3263-72 or 3263-96 connectors, which adds another pull-up station as well.
The adjustment column is chrome-plated with laser-cut numbering. A pop-pin allows for quick, easy adjustments. High quality bearings with aviation-grade cables move the weight stack smoothly.
The Fusion 3 Cable Column Module is available in left- facing (3268-F3L) or right-facing (3268-F3R) configurations. Please specify which version is desired when ordering.
Weight stack information
The standard weight stack on the Fusion 3 Cable Column Module is 200 pounds in 10-pound increments. Upgrades to 250 or 300 pound stacks (both in 10-pound increments) are available.
There is a blog post about this item, which you may read here.
More About This Product
- 250 lb Weight Stack Upgrade (10 lb plates)
- 300 lb Weight Stack Upgrade (10 lb plates)
- Two-Tone Powder Coat Finish