- Chrome plated column with laser-cut numbering.
- PowerMax glass-reinforced pulleys prolong cable life.
- Swiveling pulley assembly for freedom of movement and user placement.
- Fully welded frame with steel stack shrouds.
- Offered in left- and right-facing configurations.
- When paired with another cage, can create a cable crossover.
- 200-pound weight stack standard (10 lb plates) with upgrades to 250 and 300 pounds available.
The Fusion 3, simply put, places a cable column between the rear uprights, allowing a second user behind the cage to perform a variety of ground-based cable exercises. Additionally, if two Modular Cages are facing back-to-back, the addition of Fusion 3 Modules creates a cable crossover. This can be a great use of floorspace in the alley that forms when two rows of Modular Cages are connected by 3263-72 or 3263-96 Modular Connectors.
Adjustment column is chrome-plated with laser-cut numbering, the weight stack is 200 pounds in 10-pound increments (unless you order the 250- or 300-pound option), and high quality bearings with aviation-quality cables handle the rest.
Available in left facing (3268-F3L) or right facing (3268-F3R) configurations. Please specify which version is desired when ordering.
There is a blog post about this item, which you may read here.
More About This Product
- 250 lb Weight Stack Upgrade (10 lb plates)
- 300 lb Weight Stack Upgrade (10 lb plates)
- Two-Tone Powder Coat Finish