- Affixes to the rear of Modular Series cages, allowing more than one athlete to exercise at once.
- Chrome-plated racking with laser-cut numbering.
- Lower portion of frame features ABS-coated attachment storage.
- Frame sides and crossmember are fully welded for added strength.
- Allows for back-to-back connectors to be used.
- Includes one pair of Monster Hooks and one pair of safety arms (not pictured).
Want to convert your Pro Series Modular Half Cage to a double-sided half cage, or make your Pro Series Modular Power Cage into a triple cage? Now you can! Adding the Fusion 5 Half Cage Module with Skinny Bar makes it so an additional athlete can train in the same space safely and without being in the way. The skinny bar measures 1.375″ in diameter and is great for pull up exercises.
The skinny bar crossmember can be moved to allow for a custom nameplate crossmember to be showcased, as pictured.
Available in all of our standard powder coat colors, although Textured Black is recommended for the pull up bar to provide better grip for pull-ups. The Fusion 5 includes one pair of Monster Hooks and one pair of safety arms (not pictured).
Also available as a multi-grip pull up bar version as item 3268-F52.
Note: This item was designed to work with Legend Fitness Pro Series Modular cages only. It is not recommended that the Fusion 5 Half Cage Module with Skinny Bar be anchored to a wall. For a wall-mounted workout system, check out the Continuum Lifting Station.