- Snap link exchange to move between floor rows and pulldowns.
- Chrome-plated, Olympic-sized load pegs.
- Frame wearguards protect finish from bar and handle dings.
- Aviation-grade cable.
- Glass-reinforced PowerMax pulleys glide smoothly and prolong cable life.
- Fully welded frame for maximum rigidity, strength and durability.
2-in-1 tool for massive back development. Fully welded. Exchange one snap link for another to move from deep reaching floor rows to pulldowns. Three-inch thick seat is adjustable for height, as are the upholstered thigh rollers. Load pegs and telescoping surfaces are chrome plated to minimize scratches and rust. Top of fully welded frame features UMHW wearguards to protect the powder coat finish from the supplied wide-grip lat bar. Weight carriage is finished in our chip-resistant Silver Vein powder coat and weighs 30 pounds. Note that the pulldown bar is 48 inches wide. This is not reflected in the measurements below, so plan accordingly when planning floor layouts.
Also available as a lat pulldown only, as part number 3136-L.
There is a blog post featuring this item. Read it here.