- Switch between exercises via removable footplate/seat back.
- Linear bearings on solid steel shafts at a 45°angle.
- Unloaded carriage weight: 105 lbs.
- Fully welded frame for maximum rigidity, strength, and durability.
- Chrome plated Olympic plate storage.
- Adjustable seat back angle.
Our Leg Press/Hack Squat combo machine gives you the choice between two leg burning exercises within the floorspace of one machine. Switching between the two is a simple matter of removing the footplate and seat back of the Leg Press to use the Hack Squat, or vice versa. Seat back/footplate is adjustable for angle, but a 90 degree angle is advised for the footplate when using the Hack Squat.
The frame is fully welded from 3×3 and 2×4-inch box tubing, so this machine is as rigid as it can possibly be with no bolts to loosen or tighten. Carriage now moves on linear bearings, superior smoothness to roller wheels. Chrome weight pegs stand up to the abuse of use.
If you’re looking for variety and to save on floorspace, this piece is the answer.
Unloaded starting weight: 105lbs