- Fully welded construction for maximum rigidity, minimal maintenance & no assembly.
- Solid steel cam and aircraft-quality cable for smooth operation.
- Four different positions to hit different muscle groups.
- Top-stitched, densely padded seat is height adjustable for different user heights.
- Weight stack upgrades available.
An excellent training solution for the overlooked muscle groups of the neck that can mean the difference between a bad injury or an uncomfortable moment. The dual rotating head piece is the difference. While being deceivingly simple, the movement keeps your head in a comfortable position throughout the full range. The steel weight stack features five-pound increments. Work the neck muscles from four different directions. With an adjustable seat and four handgrips, you’ll always be in the correct position. It is well padded and you can change the weight from the exercise position.
Standard weight stack 75 pounds, composed of 5-pound plates. A weight stack upgrade to 100 lbs is available.
NOTE: The feet of all pin select machines now feature 3.5 x 3-inch bolt-down tabs for enhanced safety and stability. The dimensions stated here properly reflect this change, but the bolt-down tabs may not be pictured in the photos above.
We reserve the right to make running changes to products in cases where performance or production processes can be improved. This may result in slight physical differences that may not be reflected in the photographs found here.