- Chrome plated weight storage.
- 35 degree seat back angle.
- Large spotter platform.
- Dual bar catches for additional safety.
- Ten chrome plated, Olympic peg-sized weight storage pegs.
- ABS wearguards in bar catches and on the side of the posts.
A proper device for building the upper chest. The design locks you into a seated position that is fully adjustable through a spring-loaded pin mechanism. This promotes proper isolation and reduces lower body muscle recruitment. Tall bar catch tabs make it easier to rack the weight and there’s a secondary set lower down for safety. Both sets of bar catches feature polymer wearguards to help protect the bar knurling. Another wearguard on the side of the post protects the finish from plates that are propped there during plate exchanges. Bench pad features dense foam and heavy duty 32 oz. top-stitched upholstery, but it’s sized to not get in the way.