- Front and rear dual bar catches.
- Large diamond plate spotter platform.
- Fully welded for maximum rigidity, strength, and durability.
- Wearguards protect sides of posts from propped plates.
- ABS polymer protects bar knurling.
Our Olympic Shoulder Bench features a forward set of bar catches for military presses as well as the usual behind-the-head catches for traditional shoulder presses. The top-stitched seat and upright seatback provide the critical back support. Fully welded from 11 gauge steel, so it’s incredibly over-built and there’s no loosening bolts to worry about. Tall bar catch tabs make it easier to rack the weight and there’s a secondary set lower down for safety. Both sets of bar catches feature polymer wearguards to help protect the bar knurling. Another wearguard on the side of the post protects the finish from plates that are propped there during plate exchanges. Large spotter platform is constructed from diamond plate steel.