- Back-to-back half cage design, allowing two users at once.
- Good for more open floorplans with programs to process several athletes quickly.
- Chrome-plated, 7 gauge racking is offset from the frame posts with laser cut numbering.
- Each side is a single welded piece for the ultimate in rigidity.
- Bench docking system is a no-cost option (3222 bench only).
The ideal in powerful strength development while maximizing floor space, the 3227 Double-Sided Half Cage has all the regular features of the class-leading 3226 Pro Series Half Cage, but this time there are two of them back to back, allowing you to quickly process your athletes through the most demanding of strength training exercises.
Standard features include:
Overbuilt for Strength
11 gauge 3×3-inch tubing and 7 gauge, chrome-plated racking with laser-cut numbering.
The Ultimate in Rigidity
Like most Legend Fitness items, the Pro Series Half Cage has been developed with three-dimensional CAD software to use as few fasteners as possible. This entire rack only has 12 bolts across 4 joints, reducing the possible points of weakness and maintenance. Compare to competitor’s cages that use a bajillion bolts (roughly speaking… could be a kajillion).
Oversized, dual peg, fully welded bar catches with carry handle, number window and extremely durable yet replaceable polymer contact surfaces. Extended reach profile of hook increases safety without getting in the way. No metal-to-metal contact with the bar protects the knurling and means no rust, no paint chips and more energy absorption. In other words, the part of the cage you interact with most is AWESOME.
Your Friend When In Need
The safety arms were overbuilt for when something slips, featuring not only a 3×2-inch cross section and ABS wearguards, but an internal, solid, 1-inch racking rod.
Lots o’ Storage
12 chrome-plated, frame-welded, numbered, Olympic-size plate storage pegs that are slightly angled for safety.
2 angled storage pegs for resistance bands/chains.
Upright bar storage for up to 4 Olympic bars (can also hold the optional dip attachments and bench rods for the bench docking system).
Lower band pegs for band resistance exercises
Multi grip pull-up bar
Bench docking system
NOTE: This cage can only fit through double-door entrances with a straight approach (no tight turns leading up to the door). Doorway opening must measure at least 110 inches diagonally.
More About This Product
- Two-Tone Powder Coat Finish (no-cost option)
- Custom Cage Post Decals
- Bench Docking System
- 72-Inch Side-to-Side Connector for Pro Series and Modular Cages
- 96-Inch Side-to-Side Connector for Pro Series and Modular Cages
- Swivel Grip Pull-Up Handles
- Single LandMine
- Dual LandMine
- Pro Series Step Attachment
- Pro Series Independent Dip Attachments
- Pro Series Single Unit Dip Attachment
- Pro Series Split Squat Roller Attachment
- Custom Nameplate Crossmember for Pro Series Cages
- Custom Nameplate Multi-Grip Crossmember for Pro Series Cages