- Open design that offers a reduced footprint and cost vs. full cage models.
- Chrome-plated, 7 gauge racking is offset from the frame posts with laser cut numbering.
- Only 12 frame bolts for ease of setup and the ultimate in rigidity.
- Upright storage for 4 Olympic bars (can also hold independent dip attachments).
- Bench docking system is a no-cost option (3222 bench only).
- Chrome-plated, fully welded plate storage.
- Resistance band pegs are standard.
The not-so-little brother to the 3221 Power Cage, the Pro Series Half Cage doesn’t cut back on anything but floor space. The chosen cage of D1 Sports Training and among the most popular of our products, the Legend Fitness Pro Series Half Cage features only 12 frame bolts but dozens of features and accessories. Monster Hooks with advanced polymer contact surfaces, 7 gauge chrome racking, and made-in-East-Tennessee quality is standard with every cage, as well as a multi-grip chin up bar, resistance band pegs, Olympic bar storage, and 3″ x 2″ adjustable bar catches.
Standard features include:
Overbuilt for Strength
11 gauge 3×3-inch tubing and 7 gauge, chrome-plated racking with laser-cut numbering.
The Ultimate in Rigidity
Like most Legend Fitness items, the Pro Series Half Cage has been developed with three-dimensional CAD software to use as few fasteners as possible. This entire rack only has 12 bolts across 4 joints, reducing the possible points of weakness and maintenance. Compare that to competitor’s cages which use a bajillion bolts (roughly speaking… could be a kajillion).
Oversized, dual peg, fully welded bar catches with carry handle, number window and extremely durable yet replaceable polymer contact surfaces. Extended reach profile of hook increases safety without getting in the way. No metal-to-metal contact with the bar protects the knurling and means no rust, no paint chips and more energy absorption. In other words, the part of the cage you interact with most is AWESOME.
Safety When You Need It
The safety arms were overbuilt for when something slips, featuring not only a 3×2-inch cross section and ABS wearguards, but an internal, solid, 1-inch racking rod.
Lots of Storage
Twelve chrome-plated, frame-welded, numbered, Olympic-size plate storage pegs that are slightly angled for safety. Plus two angled storage pegs for resistance bands or chains, and upright bar storage for up to four Olympic bars (can also hold the optional dip attachments and bench rods for the bench docking system).
The Pro Series Half Cage also has lower band pegs for band resistance exercises, a multi grip pull-up bar, and an available bench docking system (a no-cost option).
Also available in a taller version, product number 3226-9, the dimensions of which are 58″ x 69″ x 116″.
There is a spec sheet available for this product. Download it here.
More About This Product
- Two-Tone Powder Coat Finish (no-cost option)
- Tall Version (116 inches tall)
- Custom Cage Post Decals
- 72-Inch Side-to-Side Connector for Pro Series and Modular Cages
- 96-Inch Side-to-Side Connector for Pro Series and Modular Cages
- Custom Nameplate Crossmember for Pro Series Cages
- Custom Nameplate Multi-Grip Crossmember for Pro Series Cages
- Pro Series Cage Technique Trays
- Bench Docking System
- Single LandMine
- Dual LandMine
- Pro Series Inverted Safety Arms
- Pro Series Inverted Monster Hooks
- Double-Sided Pro Series Monster Hooks
- Pro Series Step Attachment
- Swivel Grip Pull-Up Handles
- Pro Series Split Squat Roller Attachment
- Pro Series Independent Dip Attachments
- Fusion 6 Rotating Destroyer Arms Module
- Bumper Storage Attachment
- Pro Series Single Unit Dip Attachment
- 3.5″ Diameter Pull Up Spheres