- No lower crossmember provides an open footprint, but this cage MUST be bolted to the floor prior to use.
- Fusion Modules (pulldown/row, cable column, etc.) may be bolted into the rear of the cage, greatly boosting versatility.
- Can be bolted to other Modular Cages via Cage Connectors.
- Each side is a single welded piece for the ultimate in rigidity.
- Chrome plated offset 7 gauge racking with laser cut numbering.
NOTE: Due to the absence of lower crossmembers, this cage design MUST be bolted to the floor prior to use.
Consider any training facility equipped with Legend Fitness Pro Series Modular Power Cages to be a shimmy-free zone. What does that mean? Read on …
Q: How do you make one of the industry’s most rigid and versatile rack systems even MORE rigid and versatile?
A: You bolt them to one another and add more pull-up stations!
Even though Legend Pro Series cages have been CAD developed to use as few fasteners as possible to provide the ultimate in structural rigidity, there are those that still desire a system that takes things a step further. Originally developed to meet the specific demands of Coach Chip Pugh of TTU, the 3263 Pro Series Modular Cage features everything that you may already be familiar with in the 3221 Pro Series Power Cage, but eliminates the rear lower crossmember for a very open walk-through design, uses low profile flat steel instead of steel tubing as the “feet” of the cage, and then adds the ability for the cages to be linked together using 72-inch rear connectors and 96-inch side connectors – each with multi-grip pull-up stations. When two or more of these cages are bolted together using this system, the rigidity is multiplied, creating an extremely stable “jungle” of cages and pull-up stations. The more racks that are added to the “jungle”, the more rigid the whole assembly becomes.
The feet of the cage are a solid piece of steel plate, eliminating any structural joints low on the cage and allows for each side of the cage to be one fully welded unit. In the end, you have the most rigid system to be found anywhere, resulting in rows of cages that won’t just be there to catch heavy loads, but likely won’t even shimmy while doing so.
But that’s not all. The Modular concept goes beyond being able to build Power Cage jungle gyms. All Legend Modular Series cages were designed to accept Legend Fusion Modules. Fusion Modules increase the range of exercises beyond what a traditional cage can offer by integrating another exercise station in between the rear uprights. There are pin select Fusion Modules for lat pulldowns and seated rows, there is a plate-loaded Destroyer Fusion Module for functional football training, and you can even create a cable crossover by connecting two cages back-to-back and then equip the cages with Cable Column Fusion Modules.
Get the most out of your limited floorspace. Get into the Legend Modular Cage System.
Standard features include:
Overbuilt for Strength
11 gauge 3×3-inch tubing and 7 gauge, chrome-plated racking with laser-cut numbering.
The Ultimate in Rigidity
Like most Legend Fitness items, the Pro Series Modular Power Rack has been developed with three-dimensional CAD software to use as few fasteners as possible. This entire rack only has 16 bolts across 4 joints, reducing the possible points of weakness and maintenance. Compare to competitor’s cages that use a bajillion bolts (Roughly speaking. Could be a kajillion.)
Oversized, dual peg, fully welded bar catches with carry handle, number window and extremely durable yet replaceable polymer contact surfaces. Extended reach profile of hook increases safety without getting in the way. No metal-to-metal contact with the bar protects the knurling and means no rust, no paint chips and more energy absorption. In other words, the part of the cage you interact with most is AWESOME.
Your Friend When In Need
The safety arms were overbuilt for when something slips, featuring not only a 3×2-inch cross section and ABS wearguards, but an internal, solid, 1-inch racking rod.
Lots o’ Storage
12 chrome-plated, frame-welded, numbered, Olympic-size plate storage pegs that are slightly angled for safety.
Upright bar storage for up to 4 Olympic bars (can also hold the optional dip attachments and bench rods for the bench docking system).
Lower band pegs for band resistance exercises
Upper band pegs for band assistance exercises
Multi grip pull-up bar in front, round “fat bar” pull-up bar in back
Bench docking system
More About This Product
- Two-Tone Powder Coat Finish (no-cost option)
- Custom Cage Post Decals
- Fusion 1 Inside Lat Pulldown/Seated Row Module
- Fusion 2 Outside Lat Pulldown/Seated Row Module
- Fusion 3 Cable Column Module
- Fusion 4 Destroyer Module
- Fusion 5 Half Cage Module w/Skinny Bar
- Fusion 5 Half Cage Module w/Multi-Grip Pull Up Bar
- 72-Inch Side-to-Side Connector for Pro Series and Modular Cages
- 96-Inch Side-to-Side Connector for Pro Series and Modular Cages
- 96-Inch Back-to-Back Connector for Modular Series Cages
- 72-Inch Back-to-Back Connector for Modular Series Cages
- Swivel Grip Pull-Up Handles
- Bench Docking System
- Single LandMine
- Dual LandMine
- Pro Series Inverted Monster Hooks
- Pro Series Inverted Safety Arms
- Pro Series Step Attachment
- Pro Series Independent Dip Attachments
- Pro Series Single Unit Dip Attachment
- Pro Series Split Squat Roller Attachment
- Pro Series Safety Straps
- Custom Nameplate Crossmember for Pro Series Cages
- Custom Nameplate Multi-Grip Crossmember for Pro Series Cages
- Double-Sided Pro Series Monster Hooks