- Angled uprights keep bar catches within reach but out of the way.
- Footrest assists the user in not arching their back.
- 3/8 inch, chrome-plated carbon steel Multi-Catch Racking System.
- CAD developed for minimal bolt usage/maximum rigidity.
- Integrated, chrome-plated plate storage.
- Resistance band pegs.
Build the upper chest effectively and safely with our Pro Series Olympic Incline. The 3241 has several features that elevate it above our standard Olympic incline:
- Angled uprights keep bar catches within reach/out of the way for freedom of movement
- Footrest encourages proper form by assisting the user in not arching their back
- Scratch-resistant, 3/8 inch chrome-plated carbon steel Multi-Catch Racking System
- CAD developed, w/ minimal bolt usage that eases installation, but without compromises to stability & strength
- Integrated, chrome plated plate storage
- Resistance band pegs allow you to add an extra dimension to your chest workout
- Rubber feet provide a solid purchase on the gym floor and do their part to make the 3241 feel as though it were cut from a solid piece of steel