- Full cage, with the additional safety that design provides.
- Chrome-plated, 7 gauge racking is offset from the frame posts with laser cut numbering.
- Each side is a single welded piece for the ultimate in rigidity.
- Resistance/assistance band pegs are standard.
- Bench docking system is a no-cost option (3222 bench only).
This imposing piece of equipment towers over the weight room. It is, quite simply, the strongest and most versatile cage on the market. Period. Designed and made in Knoxville, Tennessee to shoulder the load for the most discerning athletes the world over, the Legend Fitness Pro Series Power Cage is world class.
Built from hulking 3×3-inch, 11 gauge tubing and featuring the most interior space of any cage, with an indestructible 7 gauge chrome racking system and finished off with durable yet replaceable UMHW wear guards, the 3221 was designed to survive all the abuse that any powerlifter, football team or rocket launcher could throw at it.
Standard features include:
Overbuilt for Strength
11 gauge 3×3-inch tubing and 7 gauge, chrome-plated racking with laser-cut numbering.
The Ultimate in Rigidity
Like most Legend Fitness items, the Pro Series Power Cage has been developed with three-dimensional CAD software to use as few fasteners as possible. This entire rack only has 20 bolts across 6 joints, reducing the possible points of weakness and maintenance. Compare to competitor’s cages that use a bajillion bolts (Roughly speaking. Could be a kajillion.)
Oversized, dual peg, fully welded bar catches with carry handle, number window and extremely durable yet replaceable polymer contact surfaces. Extended reach profile of hook increases safety without getting in the way. No metal-to-metal contact with the bar protects the knurling and means no rust, no paint chips and more energy absorption. In other words, the part of the cage you interact with most is AWESOME.
Your Friend When In Need
The safety arms were overbuilt for when something slips, featuring not only a 3×2-inch cross section and ABS wearguards, but an internal, solid, 1-inch racking rod.
Lots o’ Storage
12 chrome-plated, frame-welded, numbered, Olympic-size plate storage pegs that are slightly angled for safety.
2 angled storage pegs for resistance bands/chains.
Upright bar storage for up to 4 Olympic bars (can also hold the optional dip attachments and bench rods for the bench docking system) that is safer than hanging designs.
Lower band pegs for band resistance exercises
Upper band pegs for band assistance exercises
Multi grip pull-up bar
Bench docking system
Also available in a taller version, product number 3221-9, the dimensions of which are 80″ x 69″ x 116″.
More About This Product
- Two-Tone Powder Coat Finish (no-cost option)
- Tall Version (116 inches tall)
- Custom Cage Post Decals
- Bench Docking System
- Swivel Grip Pull-Up Handles
- 72-Inch Side-to-Side Connector for Pro Series and Modular Cages
- 96-Inch Side-to-Side Connector for Pro Series and Modular Cages
- Single LandMine
- Dual LandMine
- Pro Series Cage Technique Trays
- Pro Series Inverted Monster Hooks
- Pro Series Inverted Safety Arms
- Pro Series Step Attachment
- Pro Series Independent Dip Attachments
- Pro Series Single Unit Dip Attachment
- Pro Series Split Squat Roller Attachment
- Pro Series Safety Straps
- Custom Nameplate Crossmember for Pro Series Cages
- Custom Nameplate Multi-Grip Crossmember for Pro Series Cages
- Double-Sided Pro Series Monster Hooks