- Unlimited overhead room for standing military presses, push presses, etc.
- Extended lifting area between the racking posts provides the most interior space of any Legend cage.
- Chrome-plated, 7 gauge racking is offset from the frame posts with laser cut numbering.
- Each side is a single welded piece for the ultimate in rigidity.
- Bench docking system is a no-cost option (3222 bench only).
Originally designed to fulfill a design requirement for Ohio State University, the Pro Series Power Station was designed in the “multi rack” style of racks to provide unlimited overhead room for standing military presses, push presses, etc. while still providing all the safety of a full cage. Like the rest of the Pro Series lineup, the 3215 is overbuilt with 11 gauge 3″ x 3″ tubing with 7 gauge chrome plated racking, so there’s no doubt that these are lifting devices of the “heavy duty” variety. Much like your sister’s convertible, extra buttresses down low restore the structural integrity lost when the top was chopped off. Most of the usual Pro Series cage amenities are present:
Overbuilt for Strength
11 gauge 3×3-inch tubing and 7 gauge, chrome-plated racking with laser-cut numbering.
The Ultimate in Rigidity
Like most Legend Fitness items, the Pro Series Power Station has been developed with three-dimensional CAD software to use as few fasteners as possible. This entire rack only has 12 bolts across 4 joints, reducing the possible points of weakness and maintenance. Compare to competitor’s cages that use a bajillion bolts (Roughly speaking. Could be a kajillion.)
Oversized, dual peg, fully welded bar catches with carry handle, number window and extremely durable yet replaceable polymer contact surfaces. Extended reach profile of hook increases safety without getting in the way. No metal-to-metal contact with the bar protects the knurling and means no rust, no paint chips and more energy absorption. In other words, the part of the cage you interact with most is AWESOME.
Your Friend When In Need
The safety arms were overbuilt for when something slips, featuring not only a 3×2-inch cross section and ABS wearguards, but an internal, solid, 1-inch racking rod.
Lots o’ Storage
12 chrome-plated, frame-welded, numbered, Olympic-size plate storage pegs that are slightly angled for safety.
2 angled storage pegs for resistance bands/chains.
Upright bar storage for up to 4 Olympic bars (can also hold the optional dip attachments and bench rods for the bench docking system).
Lower band pegs for band resistance exercises
Multi grip pull-up bar
Bench docking system
NOTE: This cage can only fit through double-door entrances with a straight approach (no tight turns leading up to the door). Doorway opening must measure at least 110 inches diagonally.
More About This Product
- Two-Tone Powder Coat Finish (no-cost option)
- Custom Cage Post Decals
- 72-Inch Side-to-Side Connector for Pro Series and Modular Cages
- 96-Inch Side-to-Side Connector for Pro Series and Modular Cages
- Laser Cut Nameplate Crossmember for Pro Series Cages
- Laser Cut Nameplate Multi-Grip Crossmember for Pro Series Cages
- Pro Series Cage Technique Trays
- Bench Docking System
- Single LandMine
- Dual LandMine
- Pro Series Inverted Safety Arms
- Pro Series Inverted Monster Hooks
- Double-Sided Pro Series Monster Hooks
- Pro Series Step Attachment
- Swivel Grip Pull-Up Handles
- Pro Series Split Squat Roller Attachment
- Pro Series Independent Dip Attachments
- Bumper Storage Attachment
- Pro Series Single Unit Dip Attachment
- 3.5″ Diameter Pull-Up Spheres