- Multiple strap attachment points and handle options.
- Tall Olympic-sized posts are removable and act as additional push handles.
- Frame can be loaded with kettlebells.
- Sled feet are replaceable.
For an intense field (or parking lot) exercise that really gets the blood pumping and the legs churning, trainers turn to weighted sleds. While the original intent for sleds of this type was to train football linemen, several fantastic sled techniques have been developed. These exercises build leg strength, explosiveness, acceleration, and overall athletic conditioning. Our designers saw what the market had to offer and felt there was still room for improvement. The result is the Pro Series Push/Pull Power Sled. It meets the demands of these varied techniques and then some.
If this recent breed of triangular sleds is new to you, the concept was originally derived to force linemen to get very low to perform their pushes or risk driving the single forward foot into the turf. Since then, many more techniques and exercises have been developed to make these sleds an excellent solution for overall conditioning.
The Pro Series Push/Pull Power Sled weighs about 83 pounds empty and can be loaded up with more weight than the competition, with a price that makes it the best value in the market.
What makes the Pro Series Push/Pull Power Sled the most versatile sled available?
- Built Legend strong, with 2×3-inch 11 gauge steel. Most other sleds are built with smaller 2×2-inch tubing.
- The Pro Series Push/Pull Power Sled offers attachment points on both sides of the sled. With a single attachment point on the pointed end and three attachment points on the wide end. This way, there are more options for web handle and belt strap exercises.
- The chrome-plated push handles/load pegs are more durable. This means less scratching, flaking, and rusting. Beefy, rubber-coated handles keep them secure but make them easy to remove.
- The low handles have foam rubber-coated grips. This makes for a more comfortable and secure grip when hands get sweaty… and they will get sweaty!
- Replaceable sled feet are secured by a single bolt. This extends the value of your sled investment, especially when it is used on abrasive surfaces such as concrete or asphalt. The single bolt design makes switching out old feet for new ones a breeze.
- The Pro Series Push/Pull Power Sled has three Olympic weight pegs, as opposed to the competition’s two. This gives the user the option of centrally locating the weight or distributing that weight to the rear of the sled.
- An additional frame crossmember increases frame rigidity and durability. It also provides “pockets” for the user to load the sled with kettlebells for more weight.
What does the Pro Series Push/Pull Power Sled come with?
- Two web handles with snap links are included.
- An optional high handlebar is available as well.
This product was featured in a blog post, which you may read here.