- Combination of a full cage and a half cage.
- Can accommodate three users at once.
- Each side is a single welded piece for the ultimate in rigidity, strength, and durability.
- Good for open floor plans where several users need to process quickly.
- Chrome-plated, 7 gauge racking is offset from the frame posts with laser cut numbering.
A heavier-duty version of our 3209 Triple Power Cage. The “triple” part of the name comes from the fact that it provides the user with three different exercise zones. It’s three Three THREE cages in one! On one side, there’s a half cage. On the other, there’s a full power cage with outside hooks and safety arms. So, our Triple Power Cage represents an incredible value for your cage dollar, complete with all the fine qualities normally associated with our Pro Series line, like offset, chrome-plated racking fashioned from extra-thick 7-gauge steel.
Standard features include:
Overbuilt for Strength
11 gauge 3×3-inch tubing and 7 gauge, chrome-plated racking with laser-cut numbering.
The Ultimate in Rigidity
Like most Legend Fitness items, the Pro Series Power Cage has been developed with three-dimensional CAD software to use as few fasteners as possible. This entire rack only has 20 bolts across 6 joints, reducing the possible points of weakness and maintenance. Compare to competitor’s cages that use a bajillion bolts (Roughly speaking. Could be a kajillion.)
Oversized, dual peg, fully welded bar catches with carry handle, number window and extremely durable yet replaceable polymer contact surfaces. Extended reach profile of hook increases safety without getting in the way. No metal-to-metal contact with the bar protects the knurling and means no rust, no paint chips and more energy absorption. In other words, the part of the cage you interact with most is AWESOME.
Your Friend When In Need
The safety arms were overbuilt for when something slips, featuring not only a 3×2-inch cross section and ABS wearguards, but an internal, solid, 1-inch racking rod.
Lots o’ Storage
12 chrome-plated, frame-welded, numbered, Olympic-size plate storage pegs that are slightly angled for safety.
2 angled storage pegs for resistance bands/chains.
Upright bar storage for up to 4 Olympic bars (can also hold the optional dip attachments and bench rods for the bench docking system) that is safer than hanging designs.
Lower band pegs for band resistance exercises
Upper band pegs for band assistance exercises
Multi grip pull-up bar
Bench docking system
Includes hooks and safety arms for all three stations.
More About This Product
- Two-Tone Powder Coat Finish (no-cost option)
- Custom Cage Post Decals
- Single LandMine
- Dual LandMine
- Pro Series Step Attachment
- Pro Series Single Unit Dip Attachment
- Pro Series Independent Dip Attachments
- 72-Inch Side-to-Side Connector for Pro Series and Modular Cages
- 96-Inch Side-to-Side Connector for Pro Series and Modular Cages
- 72-Inch Back-to-Back Connector for Modular Series Cages
- 96-Inch Back-to-Back Connector for Modular Series Cages
- Pro Series Split Squat Roller Attachment
- Pro Series Cage Technique Trays
- Swivel Grip Pull-Up Handles
- Bench Docking System
- Pro Series Inverted Safety Arms
- Pro Series Inverted Monster Hooks
- Pro Series Safety Straps
- Double-Sided Pro Series Monster Hooks
- Custom Nameplate Crossmember for Pro Series Cages
- Custom Nameplate Multi-Grip Crossmember for Pro Series Cages