- Non-linear movement for more freedom of motion.
- Shoulder pads fly up with a flick of the wrist to assist getting in/out.
- Foot pegs promote user stability.
- PowerMax pulleys prolong cable life.
- Mechanically assisted seat adjustment.
- 150-pound weight stack in 10-pound increments with five-pound adder plate standard, upgrade available.
You haven’t seen an abdominal machine like this before! Our design team came up with something a little unique when they designed the SelectEDGE Ab Crunch. The roller coaster-style shoulder pads are only anchored by the cable, so the movement is non-linear, offering more freedom of motion to recruit more of the core for each rep. When the set is complete, the shoulder pad flies up and out of the way with a flick of the wrists after returning to the upright position. Foot pegs are there for keeping the user anchored and stable while the seat height adjusts to different user heights.
Modular frame construction facilitates installation and servicing in the field, while high quality bearings and pulleys make sure that doesn’t need to happen very often. Two-tone upholstery is standard.
Weight stack info:
The SelectEDGE Ab Crunch comes with a 150-pound weight stack in 10-pound increments and a five-pound adder plate. A 200-pound weight stack upgrade is available as well.
NOTE: This machine features a 40 lb counterbalance to offset the weight of the shoulder pad assembly.
There is a blog post featuring this product. Read it here.
More About This Product
- Two-Tone Upholstery (no-cost option)
- 200 lb Weight Stack Upgrade (10 lb plates)