- Extra wide handles provide several grip positions.
- Dense foam padding, top-stitched 32oz vinyl upholstery.
- Partially hidden aviation-grade cabling.
- Mechanically assisted seat adjustment.
- 150-pound weight stack in 10-pound increments with five-pound adder plate is standard, upgrade available.
- Effort reduction minimized for better weight feel.
The SelectEDGE Bicep Curl offers a good pump for most, or a solid mass-building exercise for more serious users. A 150-pound stack in 10-pound increments may not be uncommon among pin select machines, but a design that minimizes pulley reduction and effort reduced by leverage is. In other words, 30 pounds on this machine feels like 30 pounds. This is good for both user types. If more effort is desired, weight stack upgrades of 200 and 250 pounds are available.
A five-pound adder plate assists in strength progression, and high-quality bearings keep things moving smoothly. Two-tone upholstery is standard, and there are 30 frame colors to choose from, so the SelectEDGE line can blend into any design palette.
More About This Product
- Two-Tone Upholstery (no-cost option)
- 200 lb Weight Stack Upgrade (10 lb plates)
- 250 lb Weight Stack Upgrade (10 lb plates)