- Adjustable pulleys glide on chrome-plated columns with laser-cut numbers.
- Three pull-up handles on crossmember: wide, close and neutral.
- Two grab handles provide stability during single column exercises.
- Sleek SelectEDGE styling.
This solidly designed yet sleek SelectEDGE Cable Crossover carries all the hallmarks of the SelectEDGE family: contemporary style and simple functionality. Mandrel-bent ovalized tubing provides the sleek looks that today’s club environments demand. Aviation-grade cables with PowerMax pulleys make sure the action is smooth and durable.
With the release of a pop pin, you can set the pulley assemblies at one of 23 heights, from 11″ to 77″ in 3-inch increments. Grab the supplied nylon web handles for chest and arm work. Or use just one pulley along with one of two grab handles to do any number of upper body exercises. Ankle straps and rope handles (sold separately) add even more possibilities.
Body weight workouts included.
The three different pull-up grips on the crossmember allow for body weight workouts. Wide grips for more lat involvement and close grips for more bicep and pec involvement. The neutral grips allow for a variation on range of motion and engaged muscles.
Weight stack info:
The standard weight stacks on the SelectEDGE Cable Crossover are 200 pounds in ten-pound increments. They can be upgraded to 250 pounds or 300 pounds.
More About This Product
- 250 lb Weight Stack Upgrade (10 lb plates)
- 300 lb Weight Stack Upgrade (10 lb plates)
- Two-Tone Powder Coat Finish