- Steel footplate articulated via high-load pillow block bearings.
- Extra long grab handles.
- Seat back adjusts for user thigh length.
- Partially hidden, aviation-grade cables.
- 240-pound weight stack is standard, upgrades available.
- Effort reduction minimized for better weight feel.
The SelectEDGE Calf Extension offers a robust, seated workout for the lower legs of all user types, featuring a deep, ergonomically angled seat pad with adjustable seat back, grab handles with high quality closed-cell grips and an 18-inch wide footbar with a grippy surface. Serious weightlifters will appreciate the 240-pound weight stack, though you can upgrade to 300- or 400-pound stacks for the real serious lifters) and the effort placed on minimizing pulley reduction so that pushing 100 pounds feels a lot like actually lifting 100 pounds. The cable is partially hidden within the frame for a clean look, and the modular tower plus functional design is consistent in profile with the rest of the range while making servicing and maintenance easier.
Two-tone upholstery is standard, as is American quality and customer service.
More About This Product
- Two-Tone Upholstery (no-cost option)
- 300 lb Weight Stack Upgrade (20 lb plates)
- 400 lb Weight Stack Upgrade (20 lb plates)
- Custom Logo Embroidery