- Three grip options: wide, neutral and rock climbing.
- Dip handles rotate out of the way for chin-ups.
- Thickly padded knee platform folds away for unassisted reps.
- UHMW steps with high traction surfaces.
- PowerMax pulleys prolong cable life.
- 200 pound weight stack, upgradeable to 250 or 300 pounds.
This Dip/Chin Assist Combo brings the SelectEDGE hallmarks of style and thoughtful features to two of the most beneficial body weight exercises. Both dips and chin-ups (or pull-ups) are among the oldest and most effective upper body exercises. But, being compound exercises with a base difficulty level that is equal to how much you weigh, pull-ups, chin-ups and dips can be difficult for beginners. That’s where a device that offers adjustable counterbalance weight comes in handy.
Dip/chin assist machines are nothing new, but we decided to add some great features to make ours stand out from the crowd, such as nicely finished dip handles that rotate through 180 degrees to offer wide and narrow positions. Flip them both inward to have your hands by your hips during dips, or rotate them out to keep them out of the way during pull-ups. We also offer three different grips for pull-ups/chin-ups: ergonomically angled wide grips, close neutral grips, and very grippy rock climbing holds. If you don’t need weighted assistance, the top-stitched knee pad folds away with the click of a pop pin.
A 250lb weight stack is standard, but it can be upgraded to 300lbs.
Sleek, rounded styling looks right at home in today’s advanced club environments, and everything works like it’s supposed to because it’s designed and built in the USA.
More About This Product
- Two-Tone Upholstery (no cost option)
- 300lb Weight Stack Upgrade (10 lb plates)