- Chrome-plated, 2-inch square adjustment columns with laser-cut numbering.
- Multiple pull-up options, including rock climbing grips.
- Back panel features attachment storage and large instructional placard.
- Fully enclosed weight stacks.
- Glass-reinforced PowerMax pulleys prolong cable life.
- Aviation-grade cables.
- Two 250-lb weight stacks are standard, upgrade available.
- Stylish architecture compliments contemporary fitness environments.
- Attachments include molded grip web handles, short bar, long bar, curl bar, tricep rope, and an ankle cuff.
The SelectEDGE Functional Trainer is the ultimate in versatility from the premium SelectEDGE line. This functional trainer features the style and functionality that modern fitness facilities demand. The sleek design is indicative of our advanced SelectEDGE line, but this device is more than just a pretty face.
Aviation-grade sheathed cables glide smoothly across PowerMax pulleys with shielded bearings. The swiveling pulley assemblies are sandwiched between steel plates. They are adjustable to one of 20 height positions on chrome-plated, 2×2-inch, 11 gauge steel columns. Laser-cut numbering makes equal adjustments quick and easy. A small handle grip and a pop pin facilitate height adjustments. The top crossmember of the SelectEDGE Functional Trainer features four sets of pull-up grips: narrow, wide angled, neutral, and rock climbing.
Two-tone powder coat is a no-cost option. The weight stacks on the SelectEDGE Functional Trainer are fully enclosed by steel panels for both safety and appearance. Laser-cut steel forms house the upper pulleys and elevate the frame off the floor.
What does the SelectEDGE Functional Trainer include?
The SelectEDGE Functional Trainer comes with seven attachments for upper and lower body exercises. These attachments include:
- Two nylon web handles with molded grips.
- A short bar grip for bat and golf swing exercises.
- A long bar with eyelets on each end for barbell exercises.
- A two-handed rope grip for tricep pulldowns and ab crunches.
- A rotating, chrome-plated curl bar with two sets of grip locations.
- A padded neoprene ankle cuff for hip and leg exercises.
The back panel provides clearly denoted storage spaces for each of the attachments. It also features an instructional placard detailing exercises using all of the supplied attachments.
Weight stack info:
Two 250-pound weight stacks are standard, in 10-pound increments, with 300-pound stacks available as an upgrade option. No adder plates are available.
All of these features combine to create an extremely versatile machine that will be a welcome asset in any fitness club or athletic training facility. Scroll down to see a video of the SelectEDGE Functional Trainer in use.
There are blog posts featuring this item. Check them out: Why the SelectEDGE Functional Trainer is a Great Addition to Your Gym and 4 Exercises + 1 Machine = Quick Full Body Workout.
More About This Product
- Two-Tone Powder Coat Finish (no-cost option)
- 300 lb Weight Stack Upgrade (10 lb plates)