- Huge 20×24-inch knee pad accommodates users of all sizes.
- Footplate is high density, flex-proof polymer with a grippy surface.
- Linear bearings glide on solid steel, chrome-plated guide rods.
- Movement is encased for safety.
- Adjustable grab handle is nestled in an extra large arm pad.
- 150-pound weight stack in 10-pound increments with five-pound adder plate.
- Effort reduction minimized for better weight feel.
Glutes can be an awkward muscle to exercise, but the SelectEDGE Glute Press makes it worthwhile. The generous 20x 24-inch leg pad accommodates users of all shapes and sizes as well as a variety of knee placements to approach the targeted muscles at different angles. The foot plate is constructed of a thick, durable polymer with a grippy surface, and it glides through its motion thanks to high-quality linear bearings on solid, chrome-plated rods. The whole thing is encased behind steel panels for safety and for an interesting angular appearance.
To stabilize the upper body, a large elbow pad and two closed-cell foam grips stand at the ready and are adjustable for length. The “direct pull” design provides accurate feel for the weight selected, and that, combined with the standard 150-pound weight stack (with 10-pound plates), allows this machine to answer the call for both experienced and novice weightlifters. 30 standard frame colors, over 80 standard upholstery colors and durable components make this a line of equipment that will make any facility owner happy.
More About This Product
- Two-Tone Upholstery (no-cost option)
- Custom Logo Embroidery