- Cable cam evenly distributes effort through each rep.
- Fully upholstered and articulated leg rollers.
- Adjustable grab handles.
- Chrome plated adjustment surfaces.
- 150-pound weight stack in 10-pound increments with five-pound adder plate standard, upgrade available.
- Effort reduction minimized for better weight feel.
SelectEDGE presents one of the best ways to get sore while lying down: the SelectEDGE Prone Leg Curl. The absence of pulley reduction provides a more true weight feel and thus, the ability to appeal to users across a wide spectrum of capabilities. The pulleys use smooth shielded bearings and they are made with a glass-reinforced polymer that reduces cable wear and tear.
To accommodate users of various shapes and sizes, the SelectEDGE Prone Leg Curl adjusts at both ends. Both the grab handles and the leg rollers adjust for length with chrome-plated surfacing.
Weight stack info:
A 150-pound weight stack is supplied in 10-pound increments. It includes a 5 pound adder plate. Weight stack upgrades of 200 pounds in 10-pound plates and 240 pounds in 20-pound plates are available.
More About This Product
- Two-Tone Upholstery (no-cost option)
- 200 lb Weight Stack Upgrade (10 lb plates)
- 240 lb Weight Stack Upgrade (20 lb plates)
- Custom Logo Embroidery