- Key innovation: two-position seat makes switching between exercises simple.
- Patent-protected MAG handles minimize the need for wrist straps or gloves.
- UHMW polymer footplate provides a high traction surface and doubles as the row handle rest.
- Partially hidden, aviation-grade cables.
- Steel tower shroud.
- 250 pound weight stack in 10 pound increments standard, upgrade available.
Thanks to some key innovations, the SelectEDGE Lat Pulldown/Low Row Combo is the most user friendly pulldown/row machine in the Legend inventory of products. Our engineers put some clever thinking into making this a machine that requires minimal effort to switch between pulldowns and rows.
First up, no handles or footplates need to be disconnected or removed in exercise setup. Second, the two-position seat flops from pulldown position to row position with minimal effort but remains very stable. Third, the patented MAG handles offer unique grips that make gloves and wrist straps unnecessary, even at higher weight reps.
All of the other SelectEDGE cues are there, from the sleek design to the heavy duty cable assembly. Available in two-tone powder coat colors and two-tone upholstery available as a no-cost option. Standard weight stack is 250 pounds in 10-pound plates, and an upgrade to 300 pounds is available.
There is a blog post featuring this item. Read it here.
More About This Product
- Two-Tone Upholstery (no-cost option)
- 300 lb Weight Stack Upgrade (10 lb plates)
- Two-Tone Powder Coat Finish