- Cable cam evenly distributes effort through each rep.
- Fully upholstered and articulated leg rollers.
- Extra long grab handles.
- Seat back adjusts for user thigh length.
- 150-pound weight stack in 10-pound increments with five-pound adder plate.
- Effort reduction minimized for better weight feel.
Thoughtful design features abound in the SelectEDGE Leg Extension. The carefully angled seat bottom helps keep the user in place and increases the range of motion. Speaking of the seat, it’s constructed from durable yet comfy foam, covered in two colors of 32-oz. stain-resistant Naugahyde and the seat back adjusts to account for user thigh length. Effort throughout the rep is maintained via a fully welded cam on the backside of the leg pendulum. Sleek design partially hides the cable within the frame itself and the weight stack is easily within arm’s reach. A 150-pound weight stack with “direct pull” design keeps the really strong folks interested, and the modular frame design makes service and installation a little less of a hassle.
150-pound weight stack is standard, made up of 10-pound plates and a five-pound adder plate. An upgrade to a 240-pound weight stack in 20-pound increments is available. A full rainbow of colors is available for the upholstery, and the frame color choices are abundant at 30, so the SelectEDGE line can be customized to fit any color scheme.
More About This Product
- Two-Tone Upholstery (no-cost option)
- 240 lb Weight Stack Upgrade (20 lb plates)
- Custom Logo Embroidery