- Large footplate is grippy and has no sharp edges.
- Footplate articulated by four pillow block shielded bearings.
- Seat adjusts through linear bearings on solid steel guide rods.
- All adjustment surfaces are chrome plated.
- Seat back angle is adjustable.
- Extra long grab handles.
- 400-pound weight stack in 20-pound increments.
- Effort reduction minimized for better weight feel.
The SelectEDGE Leg Press has features that will satisfy casual users, athletes, and fitness club managers alike. Combine the 400-pound weight stack and the absence of any pulley reduction, this is not a machine for boosting egos. When you select 100 pounds, it really feels like 100 pounds. There’s also the sleek design, 30 standard frame color options and over 80 standard upholstery colors for the two-tone pads. Combine that with hidden cables and the SelectEDGE Leg Press looks good in any environment.
There’s American-made quality too, with smooth movement provided by four tough pillow block bearings. The pulleys have shielded bearings and a contact surface that’s easier on cables than metal pulleys. Finally, there’s the robust seat adjustment, featuring chrome-plated guide rods and linear bearings. The large foot plate on the SelectEDGE Leg Press allows a variety of user sizes and foot positions. It’s made from thick, high-density polymers with a non-skid surface.
Weight stack info:
The SelectEDGE Glute Press comes with a 400-pound weight stack in 20-pound increments standard. There are no adder plates and no upgrade options available.
More About This Product
- Two-Tone Upholstery (no-cost option)
- Custom Logo Embroidery