- Fully articulated handles adjust to user arm length.
- Choose from one of eight handle starting positions.
- Partially hidden aviation-grade cabling.
- Mechanically assisted seat adjustment.
- 240 pound weight stack is standard, upgrade available.
The SelectEDGE Rear Delt/Pec Fly Combo is a premium device for working the front and back of the upper torso and shoulders. Hop on the height-adjustable, contoured seat pad, adjust the articulated arms for the desired range of motion, and get to work! Two quick pop pin adjustments make it simple to switch between pec flys and rear delt exercises. The handles are properly positioned for each exercise. The closed cell grips with polished end caps feel as great as they look. Aviation-grade cables glide across PowerMax pulleys with shielded bearings. Most of the moving bits are fully enclosed within a durable shroud that completes the sleek, contemporary design.
Like all SelectEDGE pieces, the SelectEDGE Rear Delt/Pec Fly Combo is made in the USA. Two-tone upholstery is a standard, no-cost option.
Weight stack info:
The SelectEDGE Rear Delt/Pec Fly Combo is supplied with a 240-pound weight stack in 20-pound increments. The 2:1 pulley reduction means the effort is reduced by half. You can upgrade the weight stack to 300 pounds (in 10-pound increments) for more serious lifters. No adder plates are included.
There is a blog post focusing on this product. Read it here.
More About This Product
- Two-Tone Upholstery (no-cost option)
- 300 lb Weight Stack Upgrade (20 lb plates)
- Custom Logo Embroidery