- 300-pound weight stack in 10-pound increments.
- Easily adjustable shoulder pad for various heights.
- Simple, straight-forward design and quick setup.
- Anti-skid footplate for safety and comfort.
- Partially hidden, aviation-grade cables.
- Heavy duty flange pillow block bearings allow for smooth pivots and extended life.
The SelectEDGE Standing Calf Raise machine offers a classic standing calf workout with the modern design familiar to the SelectEDGE lineup. High quality foam shoulder pads, finished in durable vinyl, adjusts up to 8 inches in 1-inch increments with a single pop pin. Long grips next to the shoulder pads and an anti-skid footplate keep users secure while they exercise, and the pin select nature of the SelectEDGE Standing Calf Raise makes it easy for anyone to use.
Two-tone upholstery is standard, and when combined with any of our numerous powder coat colors, this machine will fit right in with any club or gym environment.
Weight Stack Info:
The SelectEDGE Standing Calf Raise comes with a 300-pound weight stack in 10-pound increments, which means both novice users and serious lifters will find this piece a challenge. If you’re really serious about a calf workout, a 400-pound weight stack upgrade is available (also in 10-pound increments).