- Deep handles for variable starting positions.
- Dense foam padding, top-stitched 32oz vinyl upholstery.
- Partially hidden aviation-grade cabling.
- Mechanically assisted seat adjustment.
- 150-pound weight stack in 10-pound increments with five-pound adder plate standard, upgrade available.
- Effort reduction minimized for better weight feel.
If a more linear tricep exercise is called for, the SelectEDGE Tricep Extension offers all the stability and capability needed for a great arm pump. With a clean and contoured design, you could be forgiven for thinking this is another product from a Chinese factory, but the SelectEDGE line is American made, with features to make it a worthwhile consideration for any fitness club, YMCA, rec center or rehab facility.
Deep handles offer multiple starting positions while a 24-inch-wide pad with dense, high quality foam pad keeps things comfortable and stable. To the left is a 150-pound weight stack in 10-pound increments and a five-pound adder plate. The weight stack can be upgraded to 200 or 250 pounds if desired. Two-tone upholstery is standard, and you can choose from over 80 colors!
More About This Product
- Two-Tone Upholstery (no-cost option)
- 200 lb Weight Stack Upgrade (10 lb plates)
- 250 lb Weight Stack Upgrade (10 lb plates)