- Angled, narrow footplate maintains foot placement and offers maximum stretch.
- Height adjustable.
- Chrome-plated adjustment surfaces.
- Chrome-plated Olympic weight pegs.
- High-density shoulder pads with 32-oz. heavy-duty upholstery.
- Fully welded frame for maximum rigidity, strength and durability.
This traditional design offers easy entry and exit. The Standing Calf has an angled diamond footplate that maintains foot placement and maximum stretch. The starting height is adjustable for all sizes. The exercise input arm pivots on a steel, machined housing with low-to-ground loading points over chrome-plated Olympic pegs. Ergonomic and biomechanic excellence is obvious. A big rigid frame incorporates low maintenance components that are durable and functional.
Weights sold separately.