- Seven seat back angles, three seat bottom angles.
- Easily moved about via wheels and handle.
- Integrated spotter platform.
- Pad is 10¼ inches wide, and height from floor in horizontal position is 18 inches.
- Seat back angles – 0° (flat), 15°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75°, 85°
- Seat bottom angles – 0°, 15°, 30°
The Three-Way Utility needs no explanation. Simple? Yes. Plain? Hardly. It adjusts from 0 to 85 degrees in a flash, and can be rolled about easily with one hand. Look no further for a bench that sets the standard. What are you training? Chest, shoulders, arms, or back? Take a seat on the Three-Way Utility for all this and more. Need a spotter? The diamond plate spotter platform is there for safety and to give you the confidence you need to push harder than you normally would. Height from floor to pad surface is 18 inches (when back or seat are set to the horizontal position). A set of backside wheels and a front-mounted handle with foam rubber grip allow you to quickly roll the 3216 about when not needed. To see this same item, but without the spotter platform, check out the 3103 Three-Way Utility Bench.