- Full cage and half cage in one.
- Three zones allow three users at once.
- Each side is a single welded piece for the ultimate in rigidity.
- Best for limited floorplans where several athletes need to be quickly processed.
- 2-inch hole spacing with laser-cut numbering.
- Chrome plated, fully welded plate storage.
Essentially, this is a Performance Series Power Rack and Half Cage merged into one, with a set of inverted safety arms and hooks added outside of the rack to provide three workout zones (click on the View More Photos button to see an image illustrating this concept). Hence, the Triple Power Cage. If you need a lot of flexibility and capability in your next cage system, but don’t have a lot of square footage in your weight room, the Triple Power Cage could be the answer. On one side, a user has the choice of performing exercises within the relative safety of a four-post power rack; or, if the user needs a little more room, he can opt to use the reverse spotter arms and hooks to perform routines in front. On the other side, another athlete can perform half cage routines as well.
Includes hooks and safety arms for all three stations, as well as a Pro Style Top Crossmember for one side.
More About This Product
- ABS Wearguards for Safety Arms (must be ordered with 3207 Monster Hooks)
- Two-Tone Powder Coat Finish
- Custom Cage Post Decals
- Single LandMine
- Dual LandMine
- Step Attachment
- Inverted Safety Arms
- Performance Series Walk-Through Bar Storage
- Pro Style Top Crossmember
- Performance Series Monster Hooks
- Dip Attachment
- Beefy Spotter Arms
- Adjustable Band Peg Spotter Arms
- 72-Inch Connector for Performance Series Cages
- 96-Inch Connector for Performance Series Cages
- Resistance Band Pegs
- Assistance Band Pegs