WEIGHT EQUIPMENT PRODUCT CATALOGS
- Legend Fitness Catalog: The entire catalog, cover to cover.
- The Legend Fitness Advantage: The Legend Fitness standard is the reason everyone from high school strength coaches to multi-million dollar sports complex managers choose to outfit their centers with our equipment. Find out more of what sets Legend apart in this section.
- Racks, Cages & Platforms: Racks, cages, and platforms are weightlifting essentials, and at Legend Fitness, they are what we do best. This section includes Pro Series and Performance Series cages and their accessories, cage/platform combos, the Continuum system, insert platforms, and stand-alone platforms.
- Continuum Rig System: Expandable, versatile, and manufactured to the highest standards of quality. This section includes information on the Continuum Rig System, separate from the Racks, Cages & Platforms section.
- Olympic Lifting Accessories: In this section you’ll find all of our Olympic lifting accessories, including Olympic bar jacks, squat stools, and more.
- Free Weight Equipment: Made in the USA with the highest quality materials, our free weight equipment is as unmatched in quality as the rest of our lines. This section includes Olympic benches and utility benches.
- Legend Fitness Bars: We wouldn’t be a proper strength equipment manufacturer if we didn’t offer Olympic lifting bars. That’s what this section focuses on.
- Body Weight Equipment: With numerous core-shredding and upper body pieces, as well as glute-ham developers galore, if you need a piece of body weight equipment to push your athletes to the next level, you’ll find it in this section.
- Plate-Loaded Equipment: At Legend Fitness, we pride ourselves on a wide variety of top-of-the-line plate-loaded exercise equipment your athletes will love. Includes the LeverEDGE line.
- Selectorized Equipment: Selectorized machines have long been popular in the membership-based fitness industry, but have been growing in popularity in both the athletic training and therapeutic markets. Fortunately, Legend Fitness has two great lines of selectorized machines ready for customization. You can find them both here.
- Speed & Strength Tools: From innovative plyo cushions to linkable sleds, if you want to increase speed and strength, Legend Fitness can push you in the right direction.
- Storage Solutions: Legend Fitness has a line of accessory storage items to help keep your space free of clutter and your accessories looking great. Includes dumbbell and kettlebell racks as well as barbell and plate storage.
PRODUCT SPECS & SERVICE DOWNLOADS
- Coaches’ Edition Flyer
- Continuum Cage System Flyer
- Modular Cage System Flyer
- Modular Cage System Fusion 1 Module Flyer
- Modular Cage System Fusion 4 Module Flyer
- LeverEDGE Flyer
- VibePlate Platform Flyer
- J-Hook Difference Flyer
- Bearing Bar Flyer
- Olympic Bar Flyer
- Power Bar Flyer
- Functional Trainer Flyer
- Performance Series Stealth Leg Press (7015) Flyer
- Pro Series Stealth Leg Press (7016) Flyer
- Monolift Flyer
- Competition Flat Bench Press Flyer
- SelectEDGE Eight Stack Jungle (1138) Flyer
- SelectEDGE Torso Rotation Flyer (1116)
- Reverse Back Extension/GHD Combo Flyer (976-GH)
The Legend Fitness Equipment Guarantee
Legend Fitness warrants to the original purchaser that Legend Fitness equipment will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for the following periods and in the following respects:
|Pro Series, Lever EDGE, SelectEDGE||Performance Series||Varsity Series|
|Structural Frames1 (excluding powder coat)||15 Years||15 Years||15 Years|
|Bronze Bushings, Pillow Block Bearings, & Pulleys||5 Years||5 Years||5 Years|
|Platforms||1 Year||1 Year||—|
|Wood/Foam Plyo Boxes||—||1 Year||—|
|Other Components2 (specified below)||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year|
|Wear Items & Soft Components3 (specified below)||90 Days||90 Days||90 Days|
|Upholstery||90 Days||90 Days||90 Days|
|Legend Fitness Barbells||—||2 Years||—|
|Handles, Grips, & Accessories Not Manufactured By Legend Fitness||Refer to Applicable Manufacturer Warranty||Refer to Applicable Manufacturer Warranty||Refer to Applicable Manufacturer Warranty|
- Frames are defined as the welded structural element of the product, but not any removable fasteners, parts or powder coat finishes.
- Includes ABS scuff guards, adder plates, aluminum diamond plates, ball bearings, cables, cable retainers, chains, chrome finishes, docking spacers, flex tube (covers raw shafts), guide rods, fasteners, linear bearings, linear rods, Monster Hook wear surfaces, placard spacers, platform rubber, pop pins, powder coating, roller bearings, rubber bumpers, rubber donuts, rubber grommets, rubber saddles (for pro style dumbbell racks), selector pins, shaft collars, snap links, snap rings, springs, thrust bearings, toe stops, UHMW peg guards, weight stacks, and wheels.
- Includes end caps, end covers, grip ends, foam rubber grips, smooth rubber grips, hole plugs, self-adhesive rubber, spring collars, stickers and decals, grip tape, turn knobs, and upholstery.
Legend Fitness’ solution for any of the above warranties shall be repair or replacement of defective parts, or the supply of labor to remedy any defect.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
Any sale of Legend Fitness products by an unauthorized source or by any other manner not authorized by Legend Fitness shall void the warranty on the applicable product(s). Authorized Legend Fitness dealers and resellers have the knowledge and training to supply you with Legend Fitness products that best meet your needs, and to install those products so that you’ll enjoy their maximum performance.
Legend Fitness factory warranty is only valid on products purchased direct from a Legend Fitness Sales Representative or from an authorized Legend Fitness Dealer or approved Reseller.
- This warranty applies to only the original purchaser and is not transferable.
- Under no circumstances will Legend Fitness be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, incidental, secondary or consequential losses, damages, or expenses in connection with exercise products.
- This warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of a defective component of Legend Fitness manufacture. Repair or replacement will be at the discretion of Legend Fitness, and is the sold remedy of the warranty.
- Use of the equipment in any environment that is subject to excessive temperatures or moisture may void the warranty.
- This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear – including, but not limited to: cables, belts, chains, wearguards, powder coat finishes, upholstery cuts or any other incidental damage as a result of regular use and attrition.
- This warranty does not cover damage that is not a result of a manufacturer defect, including improper assembly, inadequate maintenance, or installation of other parts or components not manufactured or supplied by Legend Fitness.
- This warranty does not cover damage or failure as a result of an accident, abuse, corrosion, use of the device other than its intended purpose, discoloration of paint or plastic, neglect, theft, vandalism, fire, flood, lightning, freezing or other natural disasters, collision, or unauthorized modifications.
OUR FACTORY WARRANTY IS VOID IF
- You purchase Legend product(s) from an unauthorized dealer or reseller.
- You purchase used or pre-owned Legend product(s) from a private party, facility or unauthorized source.
- You purchase Legend Fitness product(s) from an Internet site not authorized by Legend Fitness.
Legend Fitness recommends that you verify if the Dealer or Reseller you are considering is an authorized Legend equipment dealer by contacting the Legend Fitness headquarters. This is especially important when considering purchasing Legend Fitness products over the Internet.
The Legend Fitness Barbell Guarantee
Limited 2 year warranty against manufacturer defects or breakage.
This warranty does not cover rust, bending due to misuse, or any defect caused from use outside the stated functional capacity of the bar.
Warranty against bending does not cover any bar which has been damaged due to negligent or faulty use, alteration, maintenance, storage or handling by the user. Negligent or faulty use includes abusive dropping of the bar (i.e., dropping the bar on a box, bench, spotter arms or hooks in a power rack, excessive dropping with insufficient or damaged bumper plates, or excessive dropping with iron plates, and similar usage).
Any specific issues or product warranty claims will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.